Limited edition pool cue with Revo 12.4mm shaft White Vault Plate
Predator SP2 REVO Tembaga 2 Limited Edition pool cue
The Limited Edition SP2 Revo Tembaga cue series from Predator is made of valuable, exotic wood and masterly processed.
It features the innovative 4C+ construction and one of predators best low-deflection shaft which pairs its wicked look with the precision play to match.
The ultimate in billiards technology and performance. Made of carbon fiber composite, REVO 12.4 mm shafts incorporate more than twenty years of technological innovation and testing. REVO shafts feature the lightest front-end mass, the lowest rate of rise taper, greatest radial consistency, and most durable construction. The result? The most accurate billiards shaft in the world at both low and high speeds, featuring the smoothest finish, the most spin, and uncompromising durability and strength.
• Revo 12.4 mm White Vault Plate
• Tip: Predator Victory (Medium)
• Tip diameter: 0.50” (12,75 mm)
• Low-rise taper
• Ferrule length: 0.50” (12,8 mm)
• Joint: Uni-Loc ®
• Shaft length: 29”
• Deep red, Bonero Rosewood with Unique Wood Grain with Color Variances
• Matte black points with Predator cat
• C4+ construction with Bonero Rosewood collar & butt cap
• Tear-shaped stainless-steel butt cap
• Extended Leather Luxe™ wrap
• Joint: Uni-Loc®
• Uni-Loc® Weight Cartridge System (0.1oz increments)
• REVO cleaning towelettes
• 1x Predator microfiber cleaning cloth
• Predator & REVO Patches
• Joint protectors
• Weight: 19oz